Conventions & VO Events
November 9th, 2017
173 14th Street Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30309
FEATURED EVENT 12:30 p.m.
PANEL DISCUSSION: The Art of Voiceover
Panelists: Dave Fennoy and Brian Bremer, voice actors, “The Walking Dead” game; Ariel Gross, audio director, QC Games; Jeffrey Umberger, voice talent agent, The Umberger Agency
Location: SCADshow, Stage 2
Voiceover performances are key to the video game storytelling process and the right performance enhances the player experience. Meet the creative team behind the voices, and learn how the best voice actors bring a game to life.
October 29th, 2017
Los Angeles Convention Center
1201 S. Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
October 14th and 15th, 2017: 10am-6pm
Seattle Voice Institute
300 South Bennett St, Suite 200
Workshop participants will learn:
• How to create captivating, believable performances.
• How to do auditions that book the job.
• The often overlooked but essential technique of “character efforts”.
• The secret of “Instant Acting” necessary to be a video game actor.
• How to create a video game demo that gets the attention of agents and casting directors.
• What to expect at your video game VO session.
Maximum of 16 seats; Sign up here:
August 24th – August 27th, 2017
Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel
August 11th – August 13th
Phoenix Convention Center
33 S 3rd St, Phoenix, AZ 85004