Conventions & VO Events
October 14th and 15th, 2017: 10am-6pm
Seattle Voice Institute
300 South Bennett St, Suite 200
Workshop participants will learn:
• How to create captivating, believable performances.
• How to do auditions that book the job.
• The often overlooked but essential technique of “character efforts”.
• The secret of “Instant Acting” necessary to be a video game actor.
• How to create a video game demo that gets the attention of agents and casting directors.
• What to expect at your video game VO session.
Maximum of 16 seats; Sign up here:
August 11th – August 13th
Phoenix Convention Center
33 S 3rd St, Phoenix, AZ 85004
August 5th & 6th
Los Angeles Convention Center, West Hall
1201 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90015
December 9th and 10th, 2016
IGN Convention Oman
June 10th (Q&A) and June 11 & 12th, 2016 (Workshop – limited to 16)
Bang Zoom Studios
4120 W. Magnolia Blvd
Burbank, CA 91505
If you’ve always wanted to learn the secrets of how to do voices for video games, you’ve come to the right place!
It’s a great “niche” within the voice over world.
It’s fun, lucrative and challenging.
BUT, very few people know how to even get started . . . much less SUCCEED!
Until NOW! (Drum roll please)
I’ll be hosting this event Friday evening 7pm-10pm June 10th and Saturday and Sunday June 11th and 12th 10am-5pm in the
Los Angeles area at BANG ZOOM ENTERTAINMENT STUDIOS, 4720 W Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505.
The Saturday and Sunday workshop is strictly limited to the first 16 people who sign up and includes tickets to the Friday night event! If you just want to attend the Friday night Q&A and learn from my 25+ years of experience, you can do that too. Learn more at http://voiceactingforgames.com