Don’t miss my 3-day Voice Acting for Video Games Workshop as a webinar held:
Thursday, May 7th & Friday, May 8th: 7pm -10pm PT
& Saturday, May 9th: 10am-1pm PT
No more than 12 participants will be interacting with me, asking questions, reading copy from actual games and getting critiqued and guided into better reads. But for a smaller fee “flies on the wall” can see it all.
All Participants will receive my Voice Acting for Video Games PDF full of facts and figures about the video game industry, acting tips and techniques, what to expect on the job, and much more.
You will learn:
- how to create believable characters that book
- how to break down a scene
- how create and honor a character’s inner dialog
- how to eliminate ready reads
- how to do character efforts
- how to put together a demo that will attract agents and casting directors.
You can sign up below to be a full participant or a fly on the wall: