October 14th and 15th, 2017: 10am-6pm
Seattle Voice Institute
300 South Bennett St, Suite 200
Workshop participants will learn:
• How to create captivating, believable performances.
• How to do auditions that book the job.
• The often overlooked but essential technique of “character efforts”.
• The secret of “Instant Acting” necessary to be a video game actor.
• How to create a video game demo that gets the attention of agents and casting directors.
• What to expect at your video game VO session.
Maximum of 16 seats; Sign up here: